The basic public address mixer amplifier belonging to a family of similar products with power ratings from 60W, 120W, 250W, and 550W. ARB-250 is 250W version of ARB audio mixers.
They are featured of 3 balanced microphone inputs, 2 aux inputs and 1 EMC input. Priority muting is achieved via EMC for overriding other inputs except Mic1 on front panel. Individual gain controls are provided for Mic 1-3 and Aux 1-2, bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided for overall tone control. 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohms speaker outputs are provided. Extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temp.
- Mixer amplifier for paging and background music system
- Rated power from 60W, 120W, 250W, 350W, 550W to 650W
- 2U rack mount (less than 350W) and 3U rack mount design
- 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohm speaker output
- Three balanced Mic input
- Mic 1(phone jack) with VOX priority and VOX level on front panel
- Mic 2-3 by XLR type on rear panel with phantom power
- Two Aux Inputs and 2 line inputs for spare use
- One EMC priority input
- EMC has priority over all inputs except MIC1
- Mic 1-3, Aux 1-2 and master volume controls and bass/treble tone
- Short circuit, overload and high temp protection
- DC 24V available on less than 500W models
- Panel with/without handhold
- Faults monitoring module, it can output short circuit signal to achieve main/spare amplifier Switch
There are no reviews yet.