ELX200-18P ELECTRO-VOICE PASSIVE SUBWOOFER 18″
ELX200-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18L woofer).
Passive subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL utilizing ultraefficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
|Dimensions||57.4 × 50.7 × 60 cm|
18 AWG steel with powdercoat
(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||
47 Hz – 105 Hz¹
|Frequency range (-10 dB)||
40 Hz – 145 Hz¹
EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)
Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
15 mm plywood with EVCoat
Black or White