ARB-300 SOUNDDLANE 2 ZONE AMPLIFIER, 700W
ARB-300 is ideal for multi-speaker installations where a user needs to separately set power levels for two separate areas such as indoors & outdoors.
- ARB-300 is rugged, reliable, cost-effective 700 watts Two Zone Amplifier. ARB-300 is ideal for multi-speaker installations where a user needs to separately set power levels for two separate areas such as indoors & outdoors.
- 6 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- ‘Stereo’ Music Operation for DJ programmes.
- Facilitates connection and operation of two
- separate groups of speakers simultaneously on ‘Mono’ mode. Ideal for Places of Worship.
- Line Input & Output on each zone for connecting to a Mixer and Booster Amplifier respectively. Preamplifier output for recording.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch for each zone. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units. Zone On/Off facility.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Bar Graph Signal Display.
|Dimensions||51 × 18.5 × 47 cm|
500W + 500W Max., 350W + 350W RMS at 10% THD, 300W + 300 RMS at 5% THD, 280W + 280W RMS at 2% THD
≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
Mono 6 × Mic 0.6mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/470kΩ, Stereo L/R 200mV/100kΩ, Line L/R 1V/50kΩ
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz
Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ
4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V for each zone
AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 36V (3×12V Car Battery)
AC: 1100VA DC: 13A